R E G I S T R A T I O N & F E E S
Registration Fee $ 100.00
Tuition Cost $ 1,050.00
Books/Tools $ 400.00
Total $ 1,550.00
The $100.00 registration fee is payable with the registration form, the balance is due on or before the first day of class.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express Accepted.
1) Acme School shall, when a student gives written notice of cancellation, provide a refund in the amount of at least the following:
a) When notice of cancellation is given before midnight of the 5th business day after the date of enrollment but prior to the first day of class, all registration fees, tuition and any other charges shall be refunded to the student.
b) When notice of cancellation is given after midnight of the 5th business day following acceptance but prior to the close of business on the student’s first day of class attendance, the school may retain no more than the registration fee which may not exceed $150 or 50% of the cost of tuition, whichever is less;
c) When notice of cancellation is given after the student’s completion of the first day of class attendance, but prior to the student’s completion 5% of the course of instruction, the school may retain the registration fee, an amount not to exceed 10% of the tuition and other instructional charges or $300, whichever is less and, the cost of any books or materials which have been provided by the school.
d) When a student has completed in excess of 5% of the course of instruction the school may retain the registration fee but shall refund a part of the tuition and other instructional charges in accordance with whichever of the following applies:
i) All other schools regulated under this Section may retain an amount computed prorate by days in class plus 10% of tuition and other instructional charges up to completion of 60% of the course of instruction. When the student has completed in excess of 60% of the course of instruction, the school may retain the registration fee and the entire tuition and other charges.
2) A student, who on personal initiative and without solicitation enrolls, starts and completes a course of instruction before midnight of the 5th business day after the Enrollment Agreement is signed, is not subject to the cancellation provisions of this Section.
3) Applicants not accepted by the school shall receive a refund of their registration and tuition costs paid within 30 calendar days after the determination of non acceptance is made.
4) Registration fees shall be chargeable at initial enrollment and shall not exceed $150 or 50% of the cost of tuition, whichever is less.
5) Deposits or down payments shall become part of the tuition.
6) The school shall mail a written acknowledgement of a student’s cancellation or written withdrawal to the student within 15 calendar days of the postmark date of notification. Such written acknowledgement is not necessary if a refund has been mailed to the student within the 15 calendar days.
7) All student refunds shall be made by the school within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the student’s cancellation.
8) A student may give notice of cancellation to the school in writing.
9) Acme School shall refund all monies paid to it in any of the following circumstances:
a) The school did not provide the prospective student with a copy of the student’s valid Enrollment
Agreement and a current catalog or bulletin;
b) The school cancels or discontinues the course of instruction in which the student has enrolled;
c) The school fails to conduct classes on days or times scheduled, detrimentally affecting the student.
10) Acme School must refund any book and materials fees when:
a) The book and materials are returned to the school unmarked;
b) The student has provided the school with a notice of cancellation.